I am an artist who specializes in the medium of pastel. I was born on April, 1973, in Crete, Greece.

Officially a physicist, I have always had a deep passion for art. The last 5 years, painting got so irresistible to me, that, finally, I decided to pursue an artistic career.

I am totally self-taught. I started with black/colored pencils and charcoal, until I tried pastel for the first time, which I truly loved. Favorite subjects …almost anything. Landscapes, still life, portraits, fantasy. Realism, hyperrealism, details and high color and luminous contrast fascinate me a lot.

I am currently in the process of expanding my portfolio and exploring the artistic world both within and beyond the borders of Greece.

Contact:

jlab03@hotmail.com

http://www.facebook.com/yannisglamprakis



Πέμπτη 3 Ιανουαρίου 2013

EXHIBITIONS ABROAD

I participated at the Affordable Art Fair, Seattle, USA, with gallery Art Kolonaki (representing Greece).
Two paintings were exhibited
"Moon Bridge" (SOLD) and "Anything Is Possible".


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου